This website and its content are the copyright of On The Gro  all rights reserved.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to On The Gro This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited with prior written consent from On The Gro.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without On The Gro prior written consent.
- All pricing on this site is for and are subject to change at the discretion of On The Gro. All pricing is in Australian Dollars AUD.
The collection and use of personal information is essential to deliver an efficient and high quality level of service. On The Gro does not disclose personal details to any third party, with the exception of -
- Ordered by a court of law to assist in an individual circumstance
- Requested by a Banking Institute or Merchant provider to assist in the validity of transactions
All credit card transactions are done so using 128 bit SSL encryption, the industry standard security technology that ensures safe internet transmission of your personal information.
Should your purchase not be appropriate, On The Gro is happy for you to return or exchange any item within 30 days of purchase, however, we do not refund for change of mind. Should a product be faulty or a description misleading or inaccurate, we shall gladly refund the item less any discounts or promotions applied to the original order.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for all costs incurred to return parcels to On The Gro. We recommend a traceable mode of delivery, as we will not be held responsible for any parcels that are lost or misplaced. An additional postage charge will apply to return the exchanged item to the customer.
All returns must be unused, in original packaging with tags intact. If a return is suspected to be anything but in its original condition, the item shall be returned to the customer and a re-delivery fee will be charged. Please keep your receipt for your proof of purchase.
Strictly no returns or exchanges on sale or discounted items.
On The Gro offers variable delivery rates pending the number of items purchased and weight of parcel.
All orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, unless otherwise agreed.
1-2 Business Days: All parcels less than 5kgs being delivered to a Metropolitan area
4-7 Business Days: For all outer Metropolitan areas
NOTE: For a prompt delivery process, we suggest an attended address such as a work address is supplied.
Should you have a request for an urgent delivery, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our very best to accomodate your needs.
We are very happy to follow delivery instructions. These instructions can be placed in the Comments text box during the Ordering process. However, On The Gro will not be held responsible for missing parcels, when a request to leave without signature has been applied to the parcel.
On the rare occasion that a parcel does not arrive within the prescribed destination time -
- Check for a postal calling card
- Contact your local PO or Mail Centre
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow the full estimated delivery time of 2 days for Metropolitan parcels and 7 days for all other areas
Incorrect Delivery Address & Returned Parcels
In the instance where an incorrect address is provided or a parcel has been returned to On The Gro as undeliverable, an extra charge will apply for the parcel to be re-delivered.
Damaged & Missing Items from Parcel
Unfortunately from time to time, items do get damaged in transit no matter how well we pack it. On the rare occasion that this does occur, please contact us immediately on receipt of goods, and depending on the item and the damage, we shall request the item be returned at our expense or ask that you provide us with a photo of the damage. Either way, we shall promptly arrange a replacement to be sent.
Please check your parcel thoroughly for smaller items, it is possible they get missed amongst packaging, and are at risk of being thrown out. In the case that an item has been omitted from your parcel, please contact us at email@example.com and we shall arrange for the item to be sent immediately.
On The Gro warrants to the original purchaser of their product that the self-inflating mat will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for a period of 12 months from the date of the original purchase. If within 12 months from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defects in the material or workmanship, On The Gro will replace any defective part on the self-inflating mat at their option. The purchaser must contact On The Gro and provide a description of the defect, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of the warranty coverage date. Upon the request of On The Gro, the defective product must be returned under the terms of this warranty. The cost for freight of all warrantee parts from On The Gro shall be the responsbility of the purchaser.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
a) Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling or abuse; b) Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer instructions or recommendations; c) Product not assembled according to the manufacturers instructions; d) Normal wear and tear; e) The fabric cover - this warranty excludes the fabric cover; f) Damage that has occurred during shipping.