- Why use a Kush-ee™ Mat?
The Kush-ee™ Mat is ideal for hard floor surfaced homes providing a level of comfort for a child that they will not get from other playmats. The Kush-ee™ Mat is also very portable as it is light weight (less than 1kg) & rolls up into a stuff sack with a shoulder strap, that parents can take with them on holidays or other family outings, ensuring a child is always catered for with comfort.
- Can the cover be removed from the Kush-ee™ Mat & washed?
The cover can easily be removed from the Kush-ee™ Mat & is completely machine washable. The covers have been designed for continuous wash & use (and are manufactured to last) - after all, children are bound to have accidents! We recommend cold machine wash only, using your regular washing powder. Do not tumble dry cover - allow to drip dry out of direct sunlight. If you wish to iron, turn cover inside out & use warm iron only. Do not directly iron grip dots on cover.
- Can the actual mat be washed?
The actual mat itself is waterproof so can be sponged clean with water (and soap if needs be). If washing your mat, ensure the valve is closed shut to prevent water getting into the mat. Allow the mat to drip dry out of direct sunlight.
- Is the Kush-ee™ Mat considered faulty if it does not fully inflate straight away?
The Kush-ee™ Mat will take approx. 10 minutes to self-inflate the very first time it is used, as the open cell foam inside the mat has no memory of inflation. Depending on the level of pressure/softness you require within the mat, you may need to put a few puffs of breathe into the valve of the mat to reach your required level of tautness. Please note, that upon each inflation of the Kush-ee™ Mat, the mat will self-inflate quicker each time, as the open cell foam inside the mat will retain the memory of inflation.
- What fabrics are used with the Kush-ee™ Mat?
The Kush-ee™ Mat covers are made from 65% Polyester/35% Cotton to ensure softness and breathability on childrens skin. The mat is made out of 150D Polyester with TPU (waterproof) coating & the foam in the mat is an open cell foam, with a Q18 density. All materials are safe for a child.
- At what age can a child use the Kush-ee™ Mat?
Any child of any age can utilise the Kush-ee™ Mat. However, we encourage all parents to adhere to the following safety standards:
- Never leave a baby on the Kush-ee™ Mat unsupervised
- Ensure the flap of the cover is over the valve on the mat, to secure the valve out of the childs sight/reach
- Ensure the Kush-ee™ Mat is placed a safe distance from curtains, blinds, heaters & power points which all pose a threat to a child
- Do not use the Kush-ee™ Mat near a heater or exposed flame
- Keep the "repair patching kit" out of reach of a child
- Do not use a Kush-ee™ Mat without the cover on it.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal, as well as Direct Debit through your own bank account. If you choose to pay by Direct Debit, our bank account details will be supplied to you in the invoice sent to your specified email address.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses a Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). If using PayPal for payments, you can be rest assured that they automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours.
- If I wish to use PayPal, do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
home > faq